The Usefulness Of Flowers In Our Current World
Flowers are Agricultural plants raised for many reasons. Many times, we are not close to the natural world because of how far away we live from it, but via agriculture, some of nature is brought close to us. Agriculture is the science of studying and practically raising plants, and animals for human consumption. Whenever a flower is needed, most times, it is placed in wholesale nursery pots, so that it can live well, and not have to compete with some other plants or weed, because they are in the growing stage, and their root, and stem, has not fully developed. There are many species of flowers they are countless, but the study of flowers, and their cultivation is called Horticulture.
Agriculture has many benefits, which will be mentioned now, before mentioning the usefulness of flowers, because it falls under agriculture, as it has many branches. The importance of Agriculture is stated below.
- Provision of Food: Agriculture is as old as a man’s because there is no way life will be sustained if a man does not have anything to eat. The early man practiced agriculture and passed it down to their children until it get to our current generation. Agriculture helps to provide food for man through the crops that were planted, there are many such crops, like maize, mango, cashew, yam, potato, rice, beans, and so on. So, through the provision of food, life is sustained.
- Source of income: Agricultures provide a source of income for farmers and traders. After a product is harvested from the farm, the farmer sells it in bulk to the trader who will then sell it again to those who need it.
- Employment Opportunities: Agricultural field is an evergreen field because the skill set is needed to help rear animals, care for them, produce crops, and many others.
So, Flowers must be raised in wholesale nursery pots, because of their tender nature, and in wholesale nursery pots, water must be added, and fertilizer to aid the growth of the plant before being transferred to the field. Here is some importance of flowers.
- Beautification: Flowers help in beautifying our environment with colors, and also make oxygen available for the respiration of man.
- It helps to create a means of livelihood.
- It helps to provide sources of income.
- It creates Employment opportunities.
- It also helps make career opportunities available.
- It is also used in tourist centers.