Relationships require a lot of work and have to face many challenges in the lives weather big or small. It depends completely on the partner weather he or she wants the opposite partner to live with that person for a long time or leave them and separate. For a better relationship it is beneficial to go for relationship therapy. The most impactful is stress and strain on the couples.
There are some common reasons of having stress which could be as follows:
- Improper communication
- Chronic illness
- Difference in the way of parenting
- Mental health problems
- Difficulties in finance
- Sexual intimacy problems
- Lack of trust
- Usage of abusive language
- Anger and anxiety from the partners
In the day to day life problems and conflicts between the couples start interfering on a wide range. To solve this problem they go for a relationship therapy. They believe that the therapists could resolve the issues and problems that have arise between the couples. The expectations are too high of the couples from the therapy. The couples aspire to solve all the problems between them as fast as possible.
It is not necessary to have always shown positive results. Sometimes these end up into divorce and separation. Each partner should be completely honest with the therapist and to the other partner as well.
The therapists could talk about some special cases like the:
- Moving on after facing a breakup
- Unhappy in the relationship
- Unfaithful partner
- Feeling bored in the relationship
- Frequently fighting couples
- Expectations which was not fulfilled
- Couples falling short of love
- Techniques for dating
- Increasing friendship between the partners
- Comparison between partners